Nominations for WVHIMA
WVHIMA is soliciting for candidates for the 2019-2020 Ballot for the following Officers:
- President Elect – serves a term of one year prior to becoming President, then continues to serve WVHIMA as Past President Director for two years. A total commitment of four years. The second vote getter from the President Elect ballots becomes the Vice President for a tenure of one year.
- Treasurer – serves a term of two years, overlapping with the term of the predecessor to provide consistency and accountability for all the financial well-being of WVHIMA. This role is responsible for recording and reporting all spenditures and deposits of WVHIMA funds, as well as maintain and balance the WVHIMA checkbook.
- Secretary – serves a term of one year, and acts as the administrative assistant to the President, scheduling meetings, conference calls, and taking the business minutes at all executive and board meetings for that term.
- Director – serves a term of three years, and is responsible to observing and learning the operations of WVHIMA through updating the bylaws, policies and procedures, and familiarizing themselves with the committee and reporting structure of WVHIMA in preparation to be a candidate for President Elect upon completion of term.
- Nominating Committee Members – serve as committee members to the second year past president to seek and solicit candidates for upcoming nomination and ballots. The term is one year.
This years committee members include: Christine Metheny, Chair (as second year past president), Melissa Stump, and Stephanie Ellis. Please feel free to reach out to them to answer any questions regarding the process for the candidates.
Click here to complete the online nomination form. You can nominate others for the above ballot positions as well as self-nominate.
Nominations will close February 1, 2019.
The Ballot Polls will open March 8 and close April 8, 2019.